- Pros: Travel the road less travelled; visit places we may never see again; make the trip last as long as possible; end the trip with a bang on the beach!
- Cons: Potentially spend all our money; potentially drag the trip on longer than it needs.
- Pros: Save some money for our transition to life in America; save some places to visit for next time; keep the trip short but sweet.
- Cons: Miss out on a lot of places we may never see again; rush getting back to America and putting an end to the fun and adventure;
- If you would like to donate to help fund the rehabilitation of a UXO victim, please click here
- To learn more about what is being done to disarm and remove the existing UXO around Laos and the rest of the world, please check out the MAG website
- To learn more about what is being done to ban the use of cluster bombs in the future, click here
|UXO hanging mobile|
|The inside and mechanics of a UXO (bombie)|
Check out the little metal balls that flyout the bomb explodes
|Parents of a 9-year-old boy who died from accidently stepping on a UXO|
|logo made out of prosthetic legs|
The Laos Arc d'TriumpheBuilt from concrete originally donated by the USA to build and airport runway
|The Jew claw|
Trying to walk with a prosthetic legHarder than it looks!
|Dan made it - obviously having way too much fun in a museum about bombs|